Thread Closed What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
There is only so much a person can take, however laid back and mild mannered they are, before they will snap and it sounds like this idiot had pushed you to the limit, no wonder you lost it and shouted out. He sounds like a childish little oik desperate for attention, I hope he thinks twice about targeting you now.

Abraxas

Reaction score
There is only so much a person can take, however laid back and mild mannered they are, before they will snap and it sounds like this idiot had pushed you to the limit, no wonder you lost it and shouted out. He sounds like a childish little oik desperate for attention, I hope he thinks twice about targeting you now.

Thanks, Tray. One of my aunts was at the store not long after the incident and she didn't find his humour funny at all. She thinks he's an asshole. :oyea: Those are her exact words. :grinthumb
Later that week I went to pick my sister up from work and he had the nerve to say "Hi" as if the incident never happened. :rolleyes: I just walked by and didn't say a word. I noticed a worried look came upon his face. :grinthumb

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
I think your aunt probably sums him up perfectly :gig It sounds like shouting out seems to have made him think twice about how he acts around you now :grinthumb

Abraxas

Reaction score
I think your aunt probably sums him up perfectly :gig It sounds like shouting out seems to have made him think twice about how he acts around you now :grinthumb

She calls them as she sees them. :gig Hopefully the a$$hole learned his lesson because I haven't seen him since. :grinthumb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shandi

Members online