Thread Closed What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pera

Reaction score
ttpd-1.gif

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
My dad's cousin recently found this pic in storage after her parents had passed away and she was clearing out their home - it's my great granddad and great grandma with my great uncles and great aunts. My paternal grandma's parents and older siblings, Grandma didn't come along until several years later. I just love seeing old pictures of family, especially since I've been tracing my family tree and can put a face to the names :)

2yxp6oi.jpg

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
^^^^ What a great photo Tray! I also absolutely love to look at old family photos. I have a good one of my maternal great, great grandfather's family with children and dogs included. I'll have to see if I can get it up here. 50% of then emigrated to Canada a few months after the photo was taken.

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
Thanks Sunny :) After my grandma passed away nobody wanted her photo albums which I couldn't quite believe - I am now the proud owner of them and they contain so many old photos that mean the absolute world to me. Oh that would be great if you could put up your great, great grandfather's family photo! Talking of emigrating the brother of my great grandma in the pic above emigrated to Australia, he was actually a famous cyclist in his day and held world records but sadly died young serving in the Australian army during the first world war.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Staff online

Members online