Thread Closed What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
^^^^ I'll also take him to dog training classes. I've heard of a halter for dogs which fits over their head and face (kind of the same as horses halters) which is supposed to be effective for pullers.

Yep! Tried that with Wylie, and she resisted it to no end. They call them "Gentle Leaders" over here, but they should call them "watch your dog turn into a contortionist trying to get it off." They were only popular for a while over here. Apparently, they didn't work to well for many people and their dogs. I know Wylie hated it. :(

My husband bought Wylie a new toy today, and she ignored it and went to her monkey. WYLIE! :pullhair:

:gig Westies, can't live without them!

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
What if you took the monkey away? Would she eventually like a new toy or just mope around?

We hid her monkey and she looked for it until she got depressed! :uh: I ordered that monkey you showed me. I really hope she likes it. The one she has, makes a sound even if you just pick it up, and that is a big appeal to her. I don't know what we will do when it breaks. :(

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
^^^ The new monkey is supposed to make sounds, but some people were complaining about it. But then some people complain about everything. :uh:

It looks the closest to the one she has, and at this point I have to try it. Wylie went through some rough stuff when she was a puppy, but now she is a cuddling sweetheart. I don't want to let her down. :( She makes us laugh all the time and she is so smart.

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
Chicago's Cloud Gate

Attachments

• 628x471.jpg
    628x471.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member