Thread Closed What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

runtfan

Reaction score
Re: What Are You Listening To Now?

Nothing but a buch of small kids that act they they are hot stuff on the computer and talk like they are hot shots when the are just dumb of the rest of the world.

Is that the proper title?...and what album is that off of ?

Masherbrum

Riding the Steel Breeze
Reaction score
Rush-FbN.jpg

Masherbrum

Riding the Steel Breeze
Reaction score
David is God. Great to see another fan here.
I have WYWH on. I love it.
Pink Floyd is my fav. band. I got to see Gilmour in Toronto last year. Both Division Bell shows in Pontiac were awesome, and so my first concert ever - Pink Floyd at the Palace of Auburn Hills back in 1988. But nothing will top the Gilmour show. Echoes, Fat Old Sun & Wots....the Deal? made it untouchable.

Masherbrum

Riding the Steel Breeze
Reaction score
For real, how fat old and bald are you that you get so pissed cuz I say IMHO I do not like your old folk's tune like The Island a cd all the writers said was way to mellow.....

PF is so far in the past and Gilmour is fat, lazy, bald, and old like you so nobody cares about either of you.

Now get lost.
What is this "The Island" you keep referring too? I've never heard of it. Please, inform us. Otherwise, stop whining.

Music Wench

Rock and Roll Grandma
Reaction score
Don't feed the troll, please. I think it's probably just one person who we should let post all he wants until the administrators can ban them. It's not worth the trouble, trust me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shandi

Members online

No members online now.