Thread Closed What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
^^ It was officially released here today, but already in stores yesterday afternoon :D I've only heard four songs, so I can't really comment on it yet, but I am enjoying it so far :heheh:

I'm definitely getting it. I haven't decided whee yet though! I was a little surprised you like her. She has a mix of Hip-Hop influence in her music which made a lot of people grumpy after only hearing "Video Games" and "Blue Jeans". :tongue:

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
I'm definitely getting it. I haven't decided whee yet though! I was a little surprised you like her. She has a mix of Hip-Hop influence in her music which made a lot of people grumpy after only hearing "Video Games" and "Blue Jeans". :tongue:

Sometimes I'm just weird like that :heheh: Seriously, you know that I am very open-minded with music, although I do have my genre preferences just like everyone else. I guess I theoretically should not like Lana, hip hop is not something I usually listen to (except a bit of Salt-N-Pepa and Ice-T when I was younger), but I think she combines so many genres, that the hip hop parts do not bother me and hey, maybe the fact that I don't usually listen to that type of music is exactly what makes her music feel so fresh to me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stealthboxer

Staff online

Members online