Thread Closed What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zephead

Scream for CREAM!
Reaction score
Re: What's Your Weather? Part II

Love sunny winter..been a while since we had a bit of sun..
:)

TB_

Reaction score
Re: Rate The Song Above You II

Much better than expected-. 8.5/10

comedy rock, I suppose.

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score

Is Ylvis a comedy act? They seem to have this whole Spinal Tap thing going on. It's actually a great song, but I had no idea who Jan Egeland is until 5 minutes ago. 8/10, I sometimes like stuff that doesn't take itself too seriously.

I was playing a couple of discs by this old living legend last night, so rate this, especially if you are a blues fan (you probably need to avoid it if you aren't)...

Khor1255

Reaction score

Wow! Just wow! Freakin incredible. One of my favorites from the Hendrix school.
10/10 all the way. The old geezer still has it!

I'm almost embarrassed to post this after that tour de force but it's been on my mind lately so...

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score

No embarrassment from me Khor...there was a time when Three Dog Night were one of the biggest bands in the world, and made so many great records....Mama Told Me, One, Joy to the World, Black and White, Show Must Go On, etc etc

This scores a 9/10...another of those TDN tracks you never forget, I think they are still around after long break-ups and a couple of reunions, don't know what standard of material they have produced lately, if anything.

Next to get rated from me....from Alice in Chains Unplugged, pretty much the last performance Layne Staley ever gave before he disappeared and descended into heroin hell and died....

Khor1255

Reaction score

Very cool! This version borders on sending chills up the spine. One of the shining stars of the grunge movement. 9/10Oh, sorry for the crappy video. It was the only one without an ad at the beginning that I could find.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Re: What's Your Weather? Part II

-7 Celsius, with a couple inches of snow to shovel from overnight. Have to go into Edmonton today but they've cleared most of the snow from the massive storm two weeks ago so driving is not a life or death proposition.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JessKellow

Members online