Thread Closed What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
Electric-Light-Orchestra-Balance-Of-Power-284498.jpg

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Re: Post your latest CD/DVD/Vinyl/Cassette purchases here!

Quincy Coleman is this girl my friend Sara Jane played for me a couple weeks ago whom I thought was really interesting and happened to find her in a .99 cent bin (along with Lisa Loeb and Joan Osborne) and decided to pick her album up. It's really good actually. She brings horns, accordions, clarinets, and other instruments into her music in really fresh ways. I love it. :)

You can play some of her songs on her site. Some faves of mine are "Take a Chance", "Don't Go Away", and "In Your Eyes". :good

Quincy Coleman Official Site

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score

Quincy Coleman is this girl my friend Sara Jane played for me a couple weeks ago whom I thought was really interesting and happened to find her in a .99 cent bin (along with Lisa Loeb and Joan Osborne) and decided to pick her album up. It's really good actually. She brings horns, accordions, clarinets, and other instruments into her music in really fresh ways. I love it. :)

You can play some of her songs on her site. Some faves of mine are "Take a Chance", "Don't Go Away", and "In Your Eyes". :good

Quincy Coleman Official Site

Very nice! I definitely will! :grinthumb

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score

Please tell me aliens broke into your house and stole your previous copy of the Brown Bomber and you really didn't just get it for the first time the other day Harmony. :heheh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarrelDeSa

Staff online

Members online