Thread Closed What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
album-swallowed-in-black.jpg

Just picked up the remastered version on my way home today along with some other old school thrash classics I've been meaning to replace forever. Third time through....

Mr. Bob Dobolina

Reaction score
I'm listening to a bunch of stuff I just bought off of ebay's digital music center. It's like itunes, only they have some stuff itunes doesn't have. If itunes has them at all, they're crummy re-records. On ebay I found the original versions of "Popcorn" by Hot Butter, "You've Got Your Troubles" by the Fortunes, "Yeh Yeh" by Georgie Fame and the Blue Flames and some other old pop tunes that I love.

opera races

Reaction score
Popcorn by Hot Butter! I love it! When I was 10 a friend of mine had that on a 45! b/w At The Movies. I didn't acquire a copy until a few years ago. Not a thrift shop find but a place in St. Pete that sells lots of records.

I'm listening to this ON A CASSETTE :heheh: right now:

291701.gif

opera races

Reaction score
On a CASSETTE! :heheh:

291703.gif

Ok, I think this copy is having issues. Somehow I wound up with two copies on cassette so I might get up and go load the other copy and see how that one goes ... Thrift shop cassettes are a definite coin toss but if they're dirt cheap it's usually worth taking a chance. Still kinda sad how cassettes seem to go bad worse than any other format ...

Edited to add: Cassette 2 sounds much better already ... and it has something called XDR - Expanded Dynamic Range.

Last edited:

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
Re: Daily, Nightly and Ever So Rightly II *Chat Thread*

I'm a bit peeved that I will be missing some concerts I would like to have gone to because (a) I'm saving my money and (b) I won't be in Sydney when they are here.

Arctic Monkeys – (yesterday) Friday 13 January :wa
Beth Orton – 17 January
Kasabian – 24 January
Soundgarden – 25 January
The Horrors – 2 February
Seether – 5h February
Death Cab For Cutie – 24 February
Bush – 27 February

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Re: Member's Picture Thread Vol. 2

I had surgery on my head. They decided to sew a paper bag on my shoulders. I'm suing the hospital for everything they own.

e0r3ms.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DebDimond

Staff online