Thread Closed What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
Re: What Are You Listening To Vol 12

Watched that same program and played both CDs saturday . Damn, they sounded great, haven't listen to them in a while. Also have to comment that Zakk's playing of Randy's solo's was flawless in every way.

lairoftheminotaurcover.jpg

Thought I'd bring in my first birthday as a Tarkus with a bit of ritualistic symbolism \m/ :D \m/

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Accept-BloodOfTheNations.png

Rock Candy

Rock 'n' Roll Doctor
Reaction score

Excellent choice!! Listened to that just the other day. :grinthumb

It's really something, classy melodic rock from The Voice of Rawk. I'm happy I got the Japanese version in the end, the re-recordings of "Burn" and "You Keep on Moving" tacked on to the end are KILLER!

Mr. T

Reaction score

It's really something, classy melodic rock from The Voice of Rawk. I'm happy I got the Japanese version in the end, the re-recordings of "Burn" and "You Keep on Moving" tacked on to the end are KILLER!

Got the same edition bro... plus Pickin' Up The Pieces and If You Don't Want Me To are 2 of my all time fave GH tunez! :)

Rock Candy

Rock 'n' Roll Doctor
Reaction score

Got the same edition bro... plus Pickin' Up The Pieces and If You Don't Want Me To are 2 of my all time fave GH tunez! :)

Agreed on "If You Don't Want Me To", thoroughly fantastic tune. Best ballad the guy's ever put his name to I think, aside from "Holy Man", of course.

Mr. T

Reaction score

Agreed on "If You Don't Want Me To", thoroughly fantastic tune. Best ballad the guy's ever put his name to I think, aside from "Holy Man", of course.

Add a third to that list and I'm right there with you... Does It Mean That Much To You? from Feel. Absolutely my favorite GH ballad...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shandi

Members online