Thread Closed What Are You Listening To? (No Videos)

Status
Not open for further replies.

recgord27

Walking down a dusty road
Reaction score
Never seen that LP before and I assume it's a 'compilation record' and released on a major record label as well with Polydor records releasing Jimi's albums after Track records originally released his three studio albums. Chas Chandler Jimi's first manager had connections with Polydor records with Slade's albums being released on Polydor records as well during the 1970s when Chas was managing Slade. It would be interesting to know what the track listing is?. I assume possibly Hey Joe, Purple Haze, The Wind Cries Mary. The Burning of the Midnight Lamp, All Along The Watchtower and maybe Voodoo Child (slight return)?.
The "Pop Heroes" series of compilations was released in South Africa during the early '80's by Polydor. Albums in the series included Jimi Hendrix, Golden Earring, The Who, The Hollies and a band called the Dubliners, looking through my collection. I think the albums were imported from Germany. They were also released in a couple of European countries as well. Nice compilations if you can get them.
Track Listing:-
Hey Joe
We Gotta Live Together
Remember
Still Raining, Still Dreaming
Voodoo Chile
Red House
All Along The Watchtower
Long Hot Summer Night
Who Knows
I Don't Live Today
Castles Made Of Sand
Bold As Love

70sProgFan

Reaction score
SPLIT ENZ - 'Frenzy'
An acquired taste; kooky prog, pop - but I've always considered them better than what they morphed into (CROWDED HOUSE).

NS01ODk5LmpwZWc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElviraPeth

Members online