Thread Closed What Are You Listening To? (No Videos)

Status
Not open for further replies.

70sProgFan

Reaction score
EURYTHMICS - 'Greatest Hits'
Never seen them, but I did see Dave Stewart when he was a member of Longdancer back in 1974.

1656793614876-png.213094

E-Z

Reaction score
"7Os HEAVY ROCK mainly USA acts such as MOUNTAIN, JOHNNY WINTER & MONTROSE which are all sooo cool dudes!."

"Got my Gibson Firebird (that Johnny Winter played) and Les Paul Junior (that Leslie West of Mountain played) plus a LARGE STARS AND STRIPES hanging on my wall of my flat in London England and it all looks so cool dudes I'm in 'hog heaven' baby!. So all I want now to complete the scene is a young American rock chick currently in London who's into 1970s HEAVY ROCK so we could make sweet music together yummmmmmmmmmmmmm..."

70sProgFan

Reaction score
"7Os HEAVY ROCK mainly USA acts such as MOUNTAIN, JOHNNY WINTER & MONTROSE which are all sooo cool dudes!."

"Got my Gibson Firebird (that Johnny Winter played) and Les Paul Junior (that Leslie West of Mountain played) plus a LARGE STARS AND STRIPES hanging on my wall of my flat in London England and it all looks so cool dudes I'm in 'hog heaven' baby!. So all I want now to complete the scene is a young American rock chick currently in London who's into 1970s HEAVY ROCK so we could make sweet music together yummmmmmmmmmmmmm..."
Listened to 'Nantucket Sleighride' by MOUNTAIN only yesterday afternoon.
Still an awesome album after 50+ years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online