Thread Closed What Are You Listening To? (No Videos)

Status
Not open for further replies.

70sProgFan

Reaction score
Her best, by a million gazillion miles.
Very proggy too!
And the sampled spoken intro to 'Running Up That Hill'?

Maurice Denham from 'Night of the Demon' or, if you're American, 'Curse of the Demon' and is one of my favourite kitsch horror films.
It's based on the short story 'Casting the Runes' (1911) by classic British supernatural writer Montague Rhodes James.

70sProgFan

Reaction score
CAMEL - 'Harbour of Tears'

Hmmm...
I've had to think hard about this one, G, and decided not to 'like' it.
It's nowhere near their best and, in truth, I'm not really keen at all, although I love pretty much everything else that they ever did (including 'The Single Factor' and 'I Can See Your House From Here', both of which everyone else hates)
Sorry, mate! ;)

heavymetaljim

Reaction score
The new single from Saint Asonia (Above it all" is great. I love Adam Gontier's voice. Powerfull song if you haven't check it... you know what you have to do if you like heavy rock

recgord27

Walking down a dusty road
Reaction score
CAMEL - 'Harbour of Tears'

Hmmm...
I've had to think hard about this one, G, and decided not to 'like' it.
It's nowhere near their best and, in truth, I'm not really keen at all, although I love pretty much everything else that they ever did (including 'The Single Factor' and 'I Can See Your House From Here', both of which everyone else hates)
Sorry, mate! ;)
Agree @70sProgFan. It's soft and jazzy and real rubbish for Camel. I've been listening to albums that I've not played in a long time, and discovering why with a lot of them.
The Single Factor from 1982 is the last album of theirs that I liked. From then on it was downhill all the way. They seem to have lost their way once Pete Bardens left.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shannan518

Members online