Thread Closed What Are You Listening To? (No Videos)

Status
Not open for further replies.

E-Z

Reaction score
There's a full ovewiev of their albums here: https://www.discogs.com/artist/293477-Country-Joe-And-The-Fish

Now that we are talking about buying CDs in the UK. Here in Denmark is the CD and DVDs dying out! How is it with that in the UK?
In the UK there are still some HMV shops around and a few independent record shops. I think HMV mite be re-opening on June 15th but I have to confirm that myself because I want to buy some cds that I have already 'ear marked' to buy.

Frands

Reaction score
In the UK there are still some HMV shops around and a few independent record shops. I think HMV mite be re-opening on June 15th but I have to confirm that myself because I want to buy some cds that I have already 'ear marked' to buy.
Well then you are still able to buy CDs there:). Here its about vinyl and streaming and digital downloads. The CD and dvd is old fashioned stuff here.

E-Z

Reaction score
Well then you are still able to buy CDs there:). Here its about vinyl and streaming and digital downloads. The CD and dvd is old fashioned stuff here.
What you have Frands we also have over this side of the north sea as well. When it comes to listening to music I prefer listening on the cd format myself. I use to have loads of vinyl albums back in the 1980s but I switched to cds in 1989 when I bought my first cd player and never looked back since then. I can see why the younger generation like vinyl albums but I couldn't stand 'surface noise' and 'clicks & pops' on vinyl records so love cds for that reason alone. As for 'down loading' and all that stuff it isn't for me I like the actual cd case with it's sleeve information.

E-Z

Reaction score
Sodom a hardcore German thrash metal band from the 1980s along with fellow German thrash metal band Destruction the two of which I actually got into for a couple of weeks back in the late 1990s (must have been under the influence of something?) and bought several of there cds. Apparently Frank Blackfire was a bit of a respected German thrash metal guitarist with Sodom in the 1980s?. The bass player was the leader of the band eventually but I can't remember his name 20 years on??.

Arkie

Reaction score
@ E-Z Tom Angelripper^ You do know thats a censored CD cover... bastards.

Reactions: E-Z
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmoments

Members online