Thread Closed What Are You Listening To? (No Videos)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigdawg62

Reaction score
Ive not been around much. Health Has been poor
It's better now and im in a haze listening to the stones live at Leeds. Not the rubbish from roundhay. I was there
This is the phenomenal uni gig. It's simply amazing. Ive only heard one band do let it rock better than the stones. Rockpile.
And now little queenie is putting me into a state of wow.
Forget the who live at Leeds. This is where its at
This music makes me feel so young and alive
Ive moved onto rockpile live at rockpalast. I never saw this incredible band. As i grow older i realise more and more what an absolute genius nick Lowe is
Yes i know That rockpile is dave Edmunds but Lowe transformed him. His lineage is second to none.
Watch the dvd of rocklile at rockpalast. Ive never seen any guitarist with a span like edmonds. And just look at his guitar. Watch in awe.
Ive not listened much heavy music for quite awhile. Now it's one of the finest heavy albums of all time
Sweet fanny Adams. Those of you whom chortle because it's sweet just listen to this heavy classic. Music does not get better than this album
I got this on cassette age 12 and was bowled over. And many years later im just as addicted. My affinity with heavy rock stated with bands like sweet and sabbath

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ByronPasch

Members online