Thread Closed What Are You Listening To? (No Videos)

Status
Not open for further replies.

E-Z

Reaction score
View attachment 36709 Totally underrated. My first and fav Lizzies album.
I agree I have stated several times on here that I like Chinatown and it's about the only Thin Lizzy album that gets regular plays amongst all my Lizzy cds. I believe it was regarded as a bit of a weak album amongst there back catalogue for many years possibly because the original album reviews were mixed and the album only just made it into the top 10 at number 7 in the British album charts back in 1980 plus also there maybe a couple of 'filler tracks' on it towards the end of the album but overall I find it a very satisfying album to listen to from start to finish.

The second album featuring guitarist Snowy White the follow up to Chinatown called Renegade I hardly ever play and about the only song on it that stands out for me is Hollywood Down On Your Luck that is a great track.

"Strangely whenever I listen to Chinatown I usually fancy eating a Chinese takeaway ha ha ha..."

Last edited:

Fabio

Reaction score
I totally agreed with u and couldnt say it with better words.
I agree I have stated several times on here that I like Chinatown and it's about the only Thin Lizzy album that gets regular plays amongst all my Lizzy cds. I believe it was regarded as a bit of a weak album amongst there back catalogue for many years possibly because the original album reviews were mixed and the album only just made it into the top 10 at number 7 in the British album charts back in 1980 plus also there maybe a couple of 'filler tracks' on it towards the end of the album but overall I find it a very satisfying album to listen to from start to finish.

The second album featuring guitarist Snowy White the follow up to Chinatown called Renegade I hardly ever play and about the only song on it that stands out for me is Hollywood Down On Your Luck that is a great track.

"Strangely whenever I listen to Chinatown I usually fancy eating a Chinese takeaway ha ha ha..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online

No members online now.