Thread Closed What Are You Listening To? (No Videos)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
A great and amazing new album from the Swedish death metallers Unleased...Hope you like it as much as I do:)
Its my first exposure to Unleashed and it's a phenomenal album. Need to go back in their discography and buy the rest.

Bigdawg62

Reaction score
I'm listening to blazer blazer with their only ep Their single Cecil b devine is superb
Now then why is this important
Well we first saw blazer blazer support acdc at the poly in Sheffield in 78. Acdc were magnificent that night. We saw bb support ufo nazareth etc .
It's totally unbelievable that they became visage.
But that night Steve barnacle as the lead man of bb was superb
Things you can't forget.
I believe he's not around now in this world.. Blazer blazer would have blown away many bands but that night at the poly in 78 bonn Scott was incredible It's 40 years ago buts could have been today. They were that good

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Its my first exposure to Unleashed and it's a phenomenal album. Need to go back in their discography and buy the rest.

Century Media released a box set called "Unleashed ‎– Immortal Glory: The Complete Century Media Years" back in 2008" which has the first 7 studio albums, a couple of live albums and rarities. It might be difficult to find a copy of it though and probably the prices are skyhigh. There's also been some decent individual reissues of the bands Century Media albums. The band is definitely worth diggin' into. Back in the day, them, Entombed, Grave and Dismember were considered the big four of Swedish death metal (they still are imo) - saw them all on tour in 2006, it was awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmoments

Members online