Thread Closed What Are You Listening To? (No Videos)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vader

Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars
Reaction score
I agree. Actually the first Heep LP I bought way back when and was disappointed. Followed it up with Demons and Wizards, Look at Yourself and The Magician's Birthday so Return to Fantasy got shelved for years. Like you, I don't mind it now. Prefer it to Wonderworld.

I actually like Wonderland, too. Their 80s material is pretty disappointing from my perspective.

Reactions: joe

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
01-574271.jpg

bbif

Reaction score
A massive projeKct. Have you been through all 24 discs?

Have to say I haven't yet, Joe. Not by a long way. I maybe get one disc on some weekends, so still working through it all.

The remastering is excellent, really enjoying it so far.

Reactions: joe

joe

Reaction score
I actually like Wonderland, too. Their 80s material is pretty disappointing from my perspective.

I've heard a few of their albums from the '80's and they didn't work for me as well. Some of Heep's stuff from the '90's & 2000's are pretty good. I think the last one I listened to was, 'Into the Wild'. Haven't heard, 'Outsider' from 2014... I just might download a digital file of it.

joe

Reaction score
Have to say I haven't yet, Joe. Not by a long way. I maybe get one disc on some weekends, so still working through it all.

The remastering is excellent, really enjoying it so far.

I'd love to hear it... over a course of time. I remember listening to the 4 discs of the 'The Projekcts' in a row and was exhausted. I can only take one album/disc at a time of KC.

bbif

Reaction score
I'd love to hear it... over a course of time. I remember listening to the 4 discs of the 'The Projekcts' in a row and was exhausted. I can only take one album/disc at a time of KC.

Yep, kinda agree that most people would be unlikely to have " an evening of only KC"

Don't think I've ever had "an evening of only Mike Oldfield" either, but I do enjoy this

ommadawn_9606.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Members online