What are robots?

Vader

Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars
Reaction score
I think they are those slightly mechanical acting beings pretending to be human that you encounter on a daily basis. Ie Men In Black etc. ..
Don't worry theyre just browsing the web looking for cool bands.

joe

Reaction score
I think they are those slightly mechanical acting beings pretending to be human that you encounter on a daily basis. Ie Men In Black etc. ..
Don't worry theyre just browsing the web looking for cool bands.

Lol... That's what I originally assumed. I'm not as stupid as I look.

Kui

Hey look, it's Freiza!
Reaction score
He wrote of robotics before the field had exited science fiction. There were no robots but he knew his shit. A guy I know taught with him at boston u or wherever it was up north.

nedkelly

Reaction score
They'll kill us all when they become self-aware :uh:
No mate....Isaac Asimov wrote the 3 Laws of Robotics which should....and I say should....govern the behaviour of robots in relation to human activities and life.
What bothers me most are clones actually.....have you guys noticed very few scientists are talking about then anymore? There was a big buzz on clones some years ago and then, STOP. I'm dead sure they know more than what they're saying and are ahead of their times with clones. There has been talk about armies of clones and military clones, right? So what makes people think 95% of all the suicide bombers we've seen on the news in the last 15 years are not human beings after all????! Ponder people ponder.....the real peril are clones, not robots:)

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm more afraid of insect drones.....they're everywhere. Spying on you. Injecting you. Controlling you.......and Raid won't stop them!

Wait till you try to run over that ant, made in China, that can lift 1,000,000 times its own weight and tosses your car in the ditch.
:oyea:

Last edited:

Vader

Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars
Reaction score
Im pretty sure any insect spy drones roaming around the USA would be a product of the NSA & CIA not China.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Staff online

Members online