Well as you can see..

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I have updated the forum to the lastest version of vBulletin. With this latest version comes some cool gadgets. One as you can see is the album. You all know have your own album where you can upload images to your account. They can be anything you want, but try to keep it clean and some what related to you or Classic rock. It will randomly be displayed on the front page of the forums, so if you don't want users seeing, don't upload it. The album section can be found in your user cp under picture and albums. Just add an album then upload pics to it. Its simple.

Another thing I did was reopened the Serious Discussion and Debates section : http://www.classicrockforums.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15
Just take it easy in there. ;)

I am in the modd to be adding more mods to this forum tonight, so I will be posting more here in the next few hours. I will keep you posted. :heybaby:

rollingstoned

Queens of the Stone Age
Reaction score
Yeah I added a couple pictures. Is there any way to make the pictures it shows up top completely random? Instead of last upload.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Crap, yea. I thought it was set at random already. I will switch it now. Thanks for the heads up.

rollingstoned

Queens of the Stone Age
Reaction score
Crap, yea. I thought it was set at random already. I will switch it now. Thanks for the heads up.

No problem, looks really cool. Also like how we can create new social groups, I created United Rockers, its a public group anyone is allowed to join! :phones:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentonBeo

Members online