Vince Neil tries to punch fan at concert

ElPatanico

Dad Rockin Man
Reaction score
Ahhhh. The importance of fame. So many bands playing for 5,000 or more people JUST CAN'T LET SECURITY DO THEIR JOB.

Search "Paul Stanley Get's Mad" on youtube. I've never seen Paul hit anyone, but prancing on stage like a he-she and then stating your going to "kick someone's ass" is just... :wank:

Egos, egos and egos...

I can actually understand it on the club/dive bar circuit. From time to time there is literally some drunk asshole "in your face," but on a tour with KISS? When there is a photo pit in between you and the audience? Totally un-necessary. All he did was screw up the song for the rest in attendance.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Never been a big fan of Vince in the first place and as mentioned he's a complete idiot who's misbehavior is inexcusable.

Still have Axl at the top of this particular list though, nobody will take his place for the foreseeable future.;)

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The riot in Montreal anyone?

Isn't that the one where James Hetfield got burnt??
Metallica had a legit reason to stop playing unlike Guns n Roses in comparison. Axl is a joke. lol

Phil B.

Far Out Man!
Reaction score
I had a guy at the local gas station take a swing at me for no other apparent reason than I was "bigger" than him. Well, that and the fact that he smelled like a barrel of Thunderbird Wine. Why didn't I make the headlines? :cheers2

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I had a guy at the local gas station take a swing at me for no other apparent reason than I was "bigger" than him. Well, that and the fact that he smelled like a barrel of Thunderbird Wine. Why didn't I make the headlines? :cheers2

You need a better press agent Phil...:heheh:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nowiknowitsJAG

Members online