Videoclip with Space Shuttle launch and bizarre keyboard

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Good job!! :grinthumb

Now I wanna see the real video to watch those big keyboards light up.

:D

Well done Trey :tup:

Here is the official video, pretty wild video but there is no space shuttle :uh:

spaceshuttle

Reaction score
This is defintely not the video I had in mind.
I was pretty convinced that this was the song of that video but I'm afraid it isn't.
Anyway, the video I have in mind is from the late 80's and it was in the top charts because I had no music channels at that time and remember seeing it several times, in a weekly tv show with the top charts videos.
I'm sorry about the confusion. But I'm sure you would love that video. And I'm pretty sure is a popular one. It defintly cannot be missed: a video with a space shuttle launch and an extravagant keyboard with light up when pressed... Somehow that reminds a bit the way "billie jean" floor tiles light up...

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Was it the Major Tom video I posted on page one?? Maybe you had the song and that video mixed up. But there still is the mystery of the keyboard lighting up. :heheh:

spaceshuttle

Reaction score
Good guess, metalpriest, but definitely not that one.

I am going through all the videos at: 80's Music Videos
So far, have gonne on letter A,B and C. Till the end of letter C, it is none of them.

Maybe some of you could help going through these videos, what do you reckon?
I will try to do a few letters tomorrow, starting from D.
Please tell any letter there that you reckon hasnt such a video.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
if you happen to figure it out, Spaceshuttle, please come back and let us know what song/video it is.

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
It could be somebody like Jean Michel Jarre, but no can't be as he doesn't sing :bonk:

Last edited:

spaceshuttle

Reaction score
I found it. It is indeed Jean Michel Jarre as Tray73 guessed.
"Rendez-Vous IV", Jean Michel Jarre

Meanwhile, I have the impression that I have seen it in a video hit not just filmage from a concert, as we can find on youtube.
I had no MTV (or any other video hits channel) at that time and so I have seen it probably on a portuguese weekly TV show with the top charts videos. It was a portuguese TV show but the videos were international. Anyway, I didn't want to say it because I thought it could be a bit misleading... But now that I found it it's ok.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure about a video with that music, as I said. It looked much more like a video hit than just a concert filmage. If you happen to know of the existence of such a video for that music, pls let me know.
But the music is definetly that: Rendez-Vous 4, by Jean Michel Jarre. It is funny how I confused that with Enola Gay...

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WaldoFrey

Members online

No members online now.