Veteran's Day/Remembrance Day 2014

Vehicle

Aging Metalhead
Reaction score
15747306286_d4c7c269d9.jpg

15586204710_5dd0f2aedb_z.jpg

I don't know anyone besides Pop and myself that has ever seen this movie, but as far as I'm concerned, it is the one of the best films no one has ever heard of.

The title is In Country It's about this girl in this small town who's father was KIA in Nam before she was born .She finds a bunch of his old letters and wants to find out more about him.

Trouble is, the Vets are all close lipped about it. Nobody talks about anything that went on over there.

Now, the girl's performance in this movie is shaky, to say the least.

The real star is Bruce Willis. He plays her uncle, a Vet and he has alot of baggage. I don't know how he wasn't recognized for his performance. It's gritty and painful and heartbreaking. It's the best work he's ever done, IMO.

So, anyhow, here's the trailer. I highly recommend this movie.

Last edited:

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
Great picture Phil B. @Phil B.

Attachments

• Veterans-Day-2014-Quotes-2.jpg
    Veterans-Day-2014-Quotes-2.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 8
  • Veterans-Day-Picture-5.jpg
    Veterans-Day-Picture-5.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 8

Phil B.

Far Out Man!
Reaction score
The real star is Bruce Willis. He plays her uncle, a Vet and he has alot of baggage. I don't know how he wasn't recognized for his performance. It's gritty and painful and heartbreaking. It's the best work he's ever done, IMO.

So, anyhow, here's the trailer. I highly recommend this movie.

I watched this years ago, but have never owned it on video. I need to seek it out. Thanks for the recommendation/reminder. :D

Great picture Phil B. @Phil B.

Cheers! :grinthumb

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JessKellow

Members online