Van Halen Nominated For ‘Favorite Band’ At People’s Choice Awards

OzzyVanHalen

Reaction score
Van Halen has been nominated for “Favorite Band” at the 39th annual*People’s Choice Awards. The*People’s Choice Awards*are different from most industry awards sows in that that the winners are actually chosen by their fans. Voting ends Nov. 15th.

Go to*Nominate your favorites for People's Choice Awards 2013 - PeoplesChoice.com*to cast your vote.

The People’s Choice Awards will be broadcast live from the Nokia Theatre*in Los Angeles on January 9, 2013, on CBS.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The only problem I have for the voting ballots for People's Choice is how narrow and limited the lists are. There are 12 choices per ballot.

Of course you can write in your favorite, and cast that vote. But this still isn't a fair way to vote for an award :nw:

Another flaw..........you can visit and vote as often as you wish. I have stuffed the ballot for 2013 for Aerosmith :grinthumb

:heheh:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Why am I not surprised Magic is voting for Aerosmith...:heheh:

These awards are better than most "official" ones, at least it sort of represents the honest opinion of a large group of people, if only there was some way to keep the voting "honest", as in One Vote per category per person.;)

Doesn't matter to me if VH wins or not, they might have had a better chance if they had completed their tour this year, but Eddie getting sick derailed that which I can understand.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murphy_orrest

Staff online

Members online