update

OldHippie

Resident Yooper
Reaction score
I must say,
This version of the board is far easier than the other one to navigate. A Thousand Thank Yous.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
How do I set the forum view to list the newest post first?

Like @Soot and Stars stated the top navigation bar has "new posts" which brings up all the newly posted in threads since your last visit.

"Recent Posts" is basically the same function except it will also show you new posts while you are logged in.

If you wish to view only the most recent post in a thread, you have to click on the "date and time" below the last posters name.

Another cool way to keep up with threads you enjoy is by clicking on your name in the upper right. A drop down menu appears. Click on "your news feed". :)

Black Dahlia

A Seasoned Witch
Reaction score
O.K., so at the top left they have the options to view both recent posts and new posts. Is that what you were trying to figure out or is it more specific?

No, actually less specific. The old place (and also my other forums) have an option to view the posts (in threads) in order of oldest-to-newest, or newest-to-oldest. I always have threads list newest-to-oldest. Never made sense to click on a thread title and be greeted by the same 6-year-old post every time I go there.

I know what this sounds like... I'm not trying to nit-pick. I'm just wondering if it is possible to add this option in the forum view settings.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
At the top, once you click on a thread, there is an option " go to first unread"

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online