Triumph "Greatest Hits Remixed"

That 70s Guy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
TRIUMPH's 'Greatest Hits Remixed' To Receive European Release In May - Mar. 24, 2010
Frontiers Records has set a May 14 European release date for TRIUMPH's "Greatest Hits Remixed" CD/DVD package. The two-disc set includes a hit-laden 14 track CD, which was remixed by Rich Chycki (AEROSMITH, RUSH), giving the songs an incredible sonic wallop. A previously unreleased recording of "Love Hurts" will be the new lead single. The DVD features eleven promo and live videos in widescreen filmed over TRIUMPH's career, as well five bonus features, including three more unreleased videos ("Child of the City", "Blinding Light Show" and "Love Hurts") and footage of TRIUMPH's induction into the Canadian Music Hall of Fame in 2008.

"We have been planning this release forever," says bassist/keyboardist Mike Levine. "For years, TRIUMPH fans have been demanding that we give them a fresh greatest-hits package and they are going to love this one."

The six-panel digipak will also include a 20-page full-color booklet, complete with liner notes, lyrics, credits and chockfull of vintage photos and will most certainly be a hit with TRIUMPH's consistent legion of fans.

TRIUMPH pushed the limits of arena rock to the max with is legendary live shows and virtuoso playing. Add to it some of the most recognizable and celebrated radio classics ("Lay it on the Line", "Hold On", "Fight the Good Fight" and "Magic Power"), a vault full of gold and platinum sales awards for their ten studio albums and there you have one of the most successful rock acts of the 1970s/1980s.

And now, fans both new and old will have the opportunity to discover/re-discover TRIUMPH, with the all-killer/no-filler "Greatest Hits Remixed".

"Greatest Hits Remixed" includes

CD:

01. Allied Forces
02. Lay it on the Line
03. Follow Your Heart
04. Magic Power
05. I Live For the Weekend
06. Hold On
07. Just One Night
08. Fight the Good Fight
09. Spellbound
10. Never Surrender
11. Lights Go Down
12. Somebody's Out There
13. Rock and Roll Machine
14. Love Hurts

DVD:

01. Follow Your Heart
02. Lay It On the Line
03. Spellbound
04. Magic Power
05. Lights Go Down
06. Hold On
07. Just One Night
08. Somebody's Out There
09. Allied Forces
10. Never Surrender
11. Never Say Never

Bonus Video:

01. Child of the City (with Phil X on guitar)
02. Blinding Light Show (bootleg: filmed on fan cam)
03. Love Hurts

DVD Specs:

Mix 2.0/5.1
Screen 16:9
Format NTSC Region Free

triumphcddvd.jpg

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Nice to see them responding the their fans request for an updated compilation album. I saw them live on the Allied Forces tour, and Rik Emmet was awesome, despite all the pyrotechnics and effects his performance is what I remember the most. Might have to pick this one up myself, thanks for the heads up 70's Guy.:cheers:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LongIshmael

Members online