This is gonna be a tough one.

Malikarcanum

A Child in Time
Reaction score
This is gonna be a tough one

I've been looking for this song for years, & have pretty much given up hope of finding out what it is, mainly because I have very few ways of describing it.

It's a Hard Rock tune, from the sound of it probably mid 70's. Has a galloping E minor riff. Sounds almost Southern/Cowboy-ish.

I remember it being used in a commercial with a bunch of stampeding horses in it a few years back. Had something to do with cars. Quaker State, maybe?

I know this isn't much to go off of, but if somebody could actually find this, I'd be eternally grateful. :bow:

Last edited:

terry ells

Reaction score
well its not from lack of trying . i'v been looking off and on all day for ya , but i can't find anything close to what your talking about . sorry :pullhair:

Squidbilly

Tunes from the shed
Reaction score
Re: This is gonna be a tough one

I've been looking for this song for years, & have pretty much given up hope of finding out what it is, mainly because I have very few ways of describing it.

It's a Hard Rock tune, from the sound of it probably mid 70's. Has a galloping E minor riff. Sounds almost Southern/Cowboy-ish.

I remember it being used in a commercial with a bunch of stampeding horses in it a few years back. Had something to do with cars. Quaker State, maybe?

I know this isn't much to go off of, but if somebody could actually find this, I'd be eternally grateful. :bow:
Im still working on this one
There was a commercial a few yrs back for the Honda Ridgeline,Had a group of them going through the plains like they where on a stampede and or a cattle drive,Had that same style of Instrmental(sp) tune,Also had the sound of a cracking whip,I can hear it in my head but cant think of the name of it or who plays it. I'll let ya know.

Vehicle

Aging Metalhead
Reaction score
What you need is a professional.

8270292332_66c72477e7_n.jpg

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11