This guy is good!!

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I am not sure if this has been posted yet, but man is this guy is talented. He makes up his own beat then starts singing! Just keep listening as it gets better and better as the video goes on.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
He has an awesome voice too. Did you listen to the whole song? That video has over 5 million views since like Nov 2008.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
:eek: :eek: :eek:

HOLY CRAP!!! That was INCREDIBLE...that's a catchy song too, dreamy. Cool to see some passer by's checking out the CD girl. That dude in the blue jacket bought one later on in the vid. Thanks for sharing this...that was a treat!

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Yeah, I always listen to every second of something I comment on! :D His voice was cool! I'm only a moderate fan of Reggae flavored stuff but I did like this! I can see someone who likes 311 loving this! :grinthumb

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Yep, I like 311 so I do like this. I haven't really listen to his other songs yet, but I will. I was sortive skeptical about this when he was doing his beat bopping (not a fan of that) but when he started singing, man that was a huge turn around for me.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
This was pretty cool. KT Tunstall uses the same methods for making her music, her song Black Horse and the Cherry Tree was awesome!

What do they call that set up he has on the ground? From what I saw it looks like a series of "stomps" to set up multiple sound loops.........

Terra812

Reaction score
Maybe it's just me but some people just don't know a good thing when they hear it... How could all those people just keep walking and pay no attention to this guy :confused:

That was awesome!

I think it's just called a loop box or looping machine.

Terra812

Reaction score
After kicking around youtube for a bit... this guy is truly amazing.

Terra812

Reaction score
I haven't said it yet... thanks Shaggy!

From a couple of interviews I've watched and what I've read this guy is an artist's artist! A true independent. A outstanding lyricist. I love the ska flavor.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murphy_orrest

Members online

No members online now.