The Weakest Link: WHO'S NEXT

Joey Self

A Voice Of Reason
Reaction score
Like the game show of the same name, we can play by voting off our least favorite track. After the first round, we'll have 8 (or less--I don't do tiebreakers on these) left, and we'll then choose which one to vote off again. Last one standing wins. This first round will continue until at least
Monday to give those that want a chance to listen to the album again and so the weekend won't get in the way. Other rounds will last about 24 hours. Tell your friends to stop in; if this gets off the ground, we can do other classic albums. Also, please put your choice at the top of the note but feel free to discuss all you want underneath.

Baba O'Riley
Bargain
Love Ain't for Keeping
My Wife
Song Is Over
Getting in Tune
Going Mobile
Behind Blue Eyes
Won't Get Fooled Again

(I'm running this one on three boards at once; going to be interesting to see if and how the results vary.)

Last edited:

Joey Self

A Voice Of Reason
Reaction score
The Song Is Over.

This is a great album, one of my favorites of all time. For some reason, I got it in my head a long time ago that Side one was Side Two, and thought "The Song Is Over" was the closing number. In the company it keeps here, it's my choice as the weakest link this time because it drags a bit.

Nitpicking, I know, but something's gotta go this time.

JcS

angshu

Reaction score
goin' mobile here as well.
a bit childish. not in a good way either.
i'm not horribly fond of 'the song is over' either, but i do adore daltrey's roaring.

Joey Self

A Voice Of Reason
Reaction score
Sorry, troops, but 3 votes just isn't enough to justify playing this one. I'll give it another 24 hours or so, and if there aren't enough interested, we'll fold this up and put it in the drawer.

JcS

willg54

Reaction score
Sorry Joey, maybe u can try another band. Maybe Hendrix, or Cream, or The Doors, or someone like that. Not that I don't like The Who. They were one of my favorite bands of the era. . .
who.jpg

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BarbaraTal

Staff online

Members online