The return of...Survivor

That 70s Guy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
JIMI JAMISON REJOINS SURVIVOR - WORLDWIDE TOUR, NEW SONGS SET FOR RELEASE IN 2012:
Jimi Jamison has re-joined Survivor, after leaving the band in 2006 to focus on his solo career. The band's first album with Jamison, Vital Signs, is still praised by fans and critics alike as one of the best AOR albums of all time.
Survivor – Jimi Jamison (vocals), Frankie Sullivan (guitar), Marc Droubay (drums), Billy Ozzello (bass) and Walter Tolentino (keyboards/guitar) – will begin working on a new album, expected for release in 2012.
"It feels great to be back with Frankie and the band, singing the songs that the fans love." says Jamison. Frankie Sullivan adds, "I'm excited to have Jimi back up front singing the hits, and giving the fans what they want."
Survivor experienced their big breakthrough in 1982 with Eye Of The Tiger, which soon turned into one of the biggest hits of the band's career, holding the #1 spot for seven weeks on the Billboard charts. Eye of the Tiger earned Survivor the Grammy® Award for Best Rock Performance By A Duo Or Group With Vocal￾ and the song was voted "Best New Song" by the People's Choice Awards and received an Academy® Award nomination. The song remains a cultural phenomenon and is one of the most downloaded rock songs of all time.
For more information on Survivor, visit Survivor: Home.

Frankie Sullivan co-founded Survivor with Jim Peterik, who made this comment via his Official Facebook Page: "Just like all of you I've heard that Jimi Jamison is back with Survivor. I wish them nothing but the best."

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
I've hung out with Peterik at his house. Really nice guy. Great songwriter. He should be part of this reunion IMO.

:uh:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online