"The Official" Monty Are I Thread

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Monty Are I
Monty-Are-I-Break-Through-The-Silence.jpg

montyAreI.jpeg

Monty Are I are a cool hard rock alternative group that incorporates a lot of cool unique additions to their songs with massive horn sections and video game effects! I think they are an awesome epic sounding Rock group! There first album was:

Wall of People
album-wall-of-people.jpg

Here are some cool tracks:

Dublin Waltz

Metropolis

Just In Time
(cool ballad)

Only The Weak
(epic)

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Ooooh...this looks cool just from the first photo...will be on later to check this out. :grinthumb

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Very Cool...kind of a cross between 30 Seconds to mars and AFI...with extra orchestration...pretty cool. My favorites were Dublin Waltz and Only The Weak, which struck me as not only catchy but as a modern day Eye Of The Tiger...:heheh:

Not just in it's over all theme but musically too.

Comapre the verse melodies.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Very Cool...kind of a cross between 30 Seconds to mars and AFI...with extra orchestration...pretty cool. My favorites were Dublin Waltz and Only The Weak, which struck me as not only catchy but as a modern day Eye Of The Tiger...:heheh:

Not just in it's over all theme but musically too.

Comapre the verse melodies.

Oh I get the comparison! I was expecting that to be a selling point with you actually as I definitely heard a power/glam metal sound in that! :grinthumb

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Yeah it has that EOTT feel all over it...I'm sure it was something that was of intrest to the band and was discussed. It's a cool tune. I liked it alot. :grinthumb

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Currently listening to Metropolis thanks to a lovely recommendation by Soots himself. And...I have to say one thing.

Why haven't I heard of this band before?!

This is right up my alley.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Currently listening to Metropolis thanks to a lovely recommendation by Soots himself. And...I have to say one thing.

Why haven't I heard of this band before?!

This is right up my alley.

Call it an even trade! I'll be buying Chiodos soon for sure!

I found Monty because my favorite magazine Blender (R,I.P.) rated it great and said the instrumentation was grand and diverse for the genre! They were right! :grinthumb

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Call it an even trade! I'll be buying Chiodos soon for sure!

I found Monty because my favorite magazine Blender (R,I.P.) rated it great and said the instrumentation was grand and diverse for the genre! They were right! :grinthumb

I can see myself buying something from these guys in the very near future, for sure. I love the vocalist a lot. Can't really tell if there's more than one, but the vocals are fantastic.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online