"The Official" Missy Higgins Thread

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Re: Missy Higgins

I'm going to have to get out of my cave more often, I have never heard of Missy Higgins before reading this thread...:bonk:

:grinthumb

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Re: Missy Higgins

Some new Missy performances from the new Lillith Fair performance. This is a new song and I hope it makes a new album soon! :D

If I'm Honest

limpy

Penguin Power
Reaction score
Sooty...another artist I like! She is a favorite of mine and I have a few of her songs. Their is one song that is missing from the list that I'd like to share. It's one of the last song's she made before leaving the music scene in pursuit of other things. Please listen:

Steer

Her voice is a little rustic, but it's suits her style of music! Another great aussie artist! :grinthumb

limpy

Penguin Power
Reaction score
And sorry one more song of her's in my playlist thats not here called Peachy.

Please enjoy Sooty! :D

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Yes both good songs Limpy! :) I love the whole "On A Clear Night" album! I didn't know she decided to stop making music! :omg: Do you know what she's pursuing instead? Hopefully she comes back to music soon! :)

limpy

Penguin Power
Reaction score
She has part taken in a movie called Bran Nue Dae and is also studying at University of Melbourne. But part from that she has been off the scene for quiet a while now.

BassMusic01

Reaction score
SEVEN YEARS LATER....

SHE IS BACKKKKKKKKK!!!!! AFTER ALL OF THOSE YEARS, I/YOU HAVE MISSED (mind the pun!) OH 'THE OL' RAZZLE DAZZLE' AND 'OZ'! (Anyways, are you still a fan??? Hahaha) I think you have moved on lol (oh well, that's life). I'm sssooooo late to this thread lolol XDXD

SHE HAS HER 5TH STUDIO ALBUM COMING UP! And here are her new songs if you (or other people will see...) wanna listen:

And here is one upcoming from her 5th studio album:

Thanks for stopping by people!

*Goes to listen to RHCP*

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
SEVEN YEARS LATER....

SHE IS BACKKKKKKKKK!!!!! AFTER ALL OF THOSE YEARS, I/YOU HAVE MISSED (mind the pun!) OH 'THE OL' RAZZLE DAZZLE' AND 'OZ'! (Anyways, are you still a fan??? Hahaha) I think you have moved on lol (oh well, that's life). I'm sssooooo late to this thread lolol XDXD

SHE HAS HER 5TH STUDIO ALBUM COMING UP! And here are her new songs if you (or other people will see...) wanna listen:

*Goes to listen to RHCP*
SEVEN YEARS LATER....

*Goes to listen to RHCP*

Thanks for contributing man. I got her 2012 album which I remember liking but may have lost a step since then. I will check out your vids. Appreciate the reminder man! :)

BassMusic01

Reaction score
No worries! I just thought you may have forgotten her haha, I'm new to her music and I love it lol.
Here is her album that you have just missed called 'Oz' (2014), and she does all song covers in her own style. You might want to listen cause it's good too! :)

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
No worries! I just thought you may have forgotten her haha, I'm new to her music and I love it lol.
Here is her album that you have just missed called 'Oz' (2014), and she does all song covers in her own style. You might want to listen cause it's good too! :)

I saw that listed and I love when artist do covers. I hope I'm not going to look into her now and find all her stuff is digital or too hard to find. I'll buy it right now on Amazon if the c.d. is available. :)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shannan518

Members online

No members online now.