The "Official" Julian Casablancas Thread

JimmyByrne09

Reaction score
This thread is for Julian Casablancas's solo career, and album. His work outside of The Strokes. You can still post stuff about The Strokes if you want, but this is primarily JC! :D

Phrazes For the Young - Julian Casablancas
Phrazes-for-the-Young.jpg

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Just gonna go ahead and leave a couple things in here:

julian-casablancas--large-msg-12020627592062.jpg

I would marry him.

Last edited:

Syd

Reaction score
JC rocks. His solo album is great. Too bad it's really short. I'm hoping he releases another one. I looking forward to it just as much as another Strokes CD.

JimmyByrne09

Reaction score
Every time I attempt to practice my singing, I always seem to end up coming back to sing this song:

Ludlow St. - Julian Casablancas

I can relate to it a lot through personal experience...no, I'm not kidding. ;)

It's a pretty good tune though.

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
I have not picked it up yet, I listened to a couple of tracks and wasn't impressed, maybe I will give it another listen, I purchased the other solo stuff from the others and loved them. Is the album that good?

JimmyByrne09

Reaction score
I have not picked it up yet, I listened to a couple of tracks and wasn't impressed, maybe I will give it another listen, I purchased the other solo stuff from the others and loved them. Is the album that good?
I don't know, It's all a matter of opinion I guess. Chances are, if you like the Strokes' stuff, you'll like Julian's solo album as well. I personally love both a whole lot. :)

My reccomendation would be to grab the album, and if you absolutely dislike it, I'll give you my address and you can mail it to me! :heheh:

At least it'll be an upgrade from the burned copy I have now.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoustonBoy

Members online