The Meteors

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
This band deserve a mention:

The Meteors are a British psychobilly band formed in 1980. Originally from the United Kingdom, they are often credited with giving the psychobilly subgenre—which fuses punk rock with rockabilly—its distinctive sound and style. Though the origins of psychobilly are debated, The Meteors are the first band to self-identify as psychobilly, and are often credited with the distinction of being the only "pure" psychobilly band among fans of the subgenre.

Fans of the band (known as the Wrecking Crew) are known to use the slogan, "Only The Meteors are Pure Psychobilly,"

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Time to catch up with you Sweaty.

Love the first song...I remember the Blues Brothers version whenever I hear this one.:D

Johnny Remember Me...like this one too really good stuff.

Bad Moon Rising...sound quality was really poor on this one, great old song though.

Little Red Riding Hood...:heheh: this one was great, the video and the music.

I am impressed Sweaty, I'll have to look around for some of their albums...any one in particular you like the most?

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
Wrecking' crew is a classic and a must have, a greatest hits is also a great buy as has a few of Wreckin' Crew and loads of other classics, I remember going to see them and wanted a t-shirt but they only had XL and the German guy behind the stand pointed to my bottle of Newcastle brown and said, " a few more of those and you fit into one of these" cheeky get, great night tho, their version of Rawhide was top banana:)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nowiknowitsJAG

Members online