(The Lady's) Pink Floyd Homage

architect

Supine In The Sunshine
Reaction score
I will give it plenty of time to grow on me,it kinda' bothers me to listen to anything other than Floyd at the moment.I also have my first Pink Floyd Boot on its way.:)

Sweet. :D Which boot did you pick up?

architect

Supine In The Sunshine
Reaction score
^^^ That's one of their BBC performances. Excellent sound quality. Also it was the only time they ever performed "If" live.

CREAM'd

Reaction score
^^^ That's one of their BBC performances. Excellent sound quality. Also it was the only time they ever performed "If" live.

I like listening to boots but the majority of the audience recorded stuff has terrible sound quality.:)
I always try to stick with soundboards.

architect

Supine In The Sunshine
Reaction score
I like listening to boots but the majority of the audience recorded stuff has terrible sound quality.:)
I always try to stick with soundboards.

Well that's not really the case with the Floyd. I think they are actually one of the most bootlegged bands ever. I have lots of Floyd boots, probably over 200 different shows and I'd say that about 90 percent of them have excellent sound quality. They only really start to go downhill after 1974 because that's when they started to play stadiums and arenas.

CREAM'd

Reaction score
Well that's not really the case with the Floyd. I think they are actually one of the most bootlegged bands ever. I have lots of Floyd boots, probably over 200 different shows and I'd say that about 90 percent of them have excellent sound quality. They only really start to go downhill after 1974 because that's when they started to play stadiums and arenas.

Thanks man,i am sitting here listening to Wish You Where Here,it's really starting to grow on me,as a LG and yourself says,they are a band whose albums seem to just keep getting better with each listen:cheers2

architect

Supine In The Sunshine
Reaction score
There's a few little ways to get them. Unfortunately, the Mods probably wouldn't be too happy if I just started rattling off websites and things like that.

It took me a long time and a lot of searching to find out how to get ahold of them. I started with trading weeds through a snail mail group and then moved on to a trading hub. And the only one I ever paid for was the very first one I ever bought, because I didn't know that the majority of people out there who are preparing these boots for circulation are doing it for the music trading community, not to turn a profit on something that is not their work.

Everything else i have has been free, the way it should be. Never ever pay for boots!

PM me if you want more info.:)

Last edited:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Staff online

Members online