The Hardy Boys

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
hardygood.JPG

hardyhere.jpg

Website

I remember getting the record before I seen the cartoon. Bringing it home as a little kid and diggin' the tunes!!

Here Come The Hardys
Those Country Girls
One Time In A Million
That's That
(I Want You To) Be My Baby
Sink Or Swim
Namby-Pamby
My Little Sweetpea
Sha-La-La
Feels So Good
Love And Let Love

So much fun to listen to...it's just one of those gems where...well...you had to be there. Like the Archies the band itself that made and created the songs was alot of fun.

So Let's Hear it for,

FRANK HARDY guitar and vocals
PETE JONES drums and vocals
WANDA KAY organ, piano and vocals
JOE HARDY bass and vocals
CHUBBY MORTON sax and vocals

THE HARDY BOYS!!!

Frank Hardy' was in reality Reed Kailing, a former member of Midwestern garage-rockers Michael & the Messengers (who can be heard on the original Nuggets compilation, and subsequent box set doing "(Just Like) Romeo & Juliet.") He was also in the Grass Roots 1972-1974

hardylogo.jpg

hardylove.jpg

hardywheels.jpg

hardybw.jpg

Last edited:

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
I was not aware of this group. That means their are three different groups Hardy Boys that I know of now....:heheh:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
First time I have ever heard of them,,,the only Hardy Boys I was familiar with were Shaun Cassidy and Parker Stevenson in the old TV series.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
First time I have ever heard of them,,,the only Hardy Boys I was familiar with were Shaun Cassidy and Parker Stevenson in the old TV series.

Yaaaaa Cool show! :grinthumb

Yeah this Hardy Boys was short lived and never reached the heights of say an Archies. Shame really..the first album was pretty catchy all the way through.

I'm hoping to find someone else on here to be like.."OMG! NO WAY!"

Don't think it's gonna happen but I hope everyone enjoyed something a little different. :grinthumb

Odysseus

Kustom Kartilage
Reaction score
Reed Kailing was interviewed 2 or 3 years ago on the (sadly) short lived WOKY AM920 - "The Mighty 92" - oldies station in Milwaukee. Quite the career. When not traveling, he makes his home in Southeastern Wisconsin.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Reed Kailing was interviewed 2 or 3 years ago on the (sadly) short lived WOKY AM920 - "The Mighty 92" - oldies station in Milwaukee. Quite the career. When not traveling, he makes his home in Southeastern Wisconsin.

Coool info. Did he talk about the Hardy Boys??

Odysseus

Kustom Kartilage
Reaction score
I can't remember specifics but when his name popped up in this thread as a member of the Hardy Boys he most likely did touch on it. The DJ and him (they are the same ages) talked mostly about the local, live music scene between Chicago and Milwaukee back in the late 60's on into the seventies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Staff online

Members online