The Guess Who

Chicago Guy

Reaction score
I'm a oldie, so I like bands like the original Guess Who. I seen the reunion of them back in 2001, great show! But I have been looking at videos of what they call The Guess Who now? Sometimes there 's not even a original member in the group?
Also Foreigner Mick Jones doesn't show up all the time with them. I wont pay any money to see groups like that.......

BikerDude

Dude
Reaction score
If they play good then I don't mind.
I've seen it go both ways.
I saw Foghat play with only one original member and they were great.
Skynyrd only has one original. Well unless you count Rickie Medlocke as an original.
I can't think of a band I've seen that had none.

TheWhalerfan

Lovus My Avatarus
Reaction score
I have always liked TGW, but recently I bought a double album hits CD and I must say they were much better than I originally thought. Bachman is a good player, but I thought Kurt Winter was much better and the songs he did with them were really good. The classic hits are fine but worn down from constant airplay, at least in Kanada.

New favorites are "Pain Train" (awesome solo!), "Hang On to Your Life", "Heatbroken Bopper", "Dancin Fool" and my #1 "Rain Dance" Since getting the CD I have been playing it to death since last xmas, just about a full year..not bad!

Last note, I love the music but the lyrics sometimes miss the mark, but maybe that is just me being picky??

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shannan518

Members online