The Favorite Soul - R&B - Funk - Thread

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Trying to restore this whole thread…….is a nightmare! Guys, please list the video titles in your posts. Without titles, I have no choice but to delete…….

now that I’ve ranted..I will post up somethin funky.
Wild Cherry ~ Play That Funky Music

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
This could qualify for many of the boards on here
1970,covers,listening, etc....
But it rightly deserves this thread... Originally done in 1962 by Harlan Howard.... It's the whole vibe/ambience thing from this lady. EskimO did a fine job many years ago. Putting the R in the B here:
Candi Staton - He Called Me Baby.

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
Dave Baptiste and the 'Breeze'... Very talented funksters... and shared the label with Galaxy, Eddie Grant and other like minders.
Beggar & Co. - Somebody Help Me Out.

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score

I spent a whole month in the hospital right after my birthday.. 19 days without food or water.. The rest was day after day of medications and 24/7 care bringing me back to this world..
When I was able to know where I was at. I started to gain my mind back.. So when the girls came in to draw my blood for lab work.. I told them, if you want my blood you have to dance to this song.. Seriously.. They danced.. and why not.. I am the type of guy who can make you appreciate life..
If your stuck on livin and dying.. Livin is where you exist.. dying is where your family comes to visit..

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online