The Black Sweden

JuddBonus

Reaction score
Discovered this band while looking up the culture of the country of Sweden, and the only thing that I could find at that time was coming from a Germen web site. This was back in 1999/2000 and I looked everywhere and nobody had this CD... nobody. Amazon, CDnow, Towers, nobody... I was extremely lucky enough that the person I was chatting with in Sweden actually had this CD and sent me a copy.. Knowing full well that I was the only one (in the entire state) to have a copy of this. I turned on alot of people to it, now I wanna do the same here, but the odds are the number of people who know this band is more then back in 1999/2000.

And I have absolutely no idea where this person gets Black Sabbath" on this video from.

It just way too cool of a CD, but you know... back then, (dont know now) but the guys in the band used different alias and didnt what to be identified. So whos really in this band and from what other bands are they from?

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The music is very cool. From what I can gather, they were sessions musicians who got together to do a tribute to ABBA.

17440417.jpg

is this the band line-up?

Dr A Force (vocals), Sir Richard Fireburn (guitar), Johnny Flash (bass), Steve Speed (drums)

JuddBonus

Reaction score
Thats what is said now (far more pages to the band, then back then) is was suppose to be some kind of secret *shrug* as this web page stated, but it gave the impression that they didnt want people to know who they really were from (other bands) say like Therion, Europe, Opeth, The Hellacopters....etc. I suppose they didnt want to identify themselves in fearing that would ruin the real bands they were in..

Frankly I would really love to see another entry from these guys "Gold II". Even if Billboard didnt even mention it, Ill still buy it.

And yeah Magic.. thats them.. couldnt even find a picture of them for a long time..

Tehopakki

Reaction score
I am not sure, but I think that guitar player is John Norum. It sounds like him. Agree?

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
I took a look around and couldn't find a connection to John with this band.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shannan518

Members online