The Beatles Now Available on iTunes

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I like Amazon, and have bought quite a few CD's from them over the years, and good on them for offering a Proper Beatles collection for a great price.:clap:

Yeppers! just thought I would pass that tidbit along, so none of our members get took on an inferior I-Tunes download, when they can save 20 bucks and get the real deal from Amazon

:cheers2

The Beatles

retired
Reaction score
The only good part about all this is new fans checking out the Beatles, but I personally hate i-tunes with a passion.

If they had any class at all, they would offer the catalog of complete albums in their AAC Lossless format at a good price. But knowing how that company to me is like a "Slash & Burn" approach to forestry I know they'll lob them out there in 256kbs lossy and make some more millions.

They are lucky I don't have a time machine I would fix their wagon for sure...:grinthumb

lossless format and good price..two words you'd never hear from Apple.

though I downloaded most of the beatles songs in FLAC format, which is very similar to AAC, and its great. But not from itunes

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
FLAC > AAC, unless it is the Lossless AAC you are talking about. The fact that Apple does have a lossless codec but doesn't offer it on i-tunes is reprehensible to me.

I will never understand the kids of today "Settling" for a bunch of code on their i-pod that if something happens to it or your Computer HD you will have to repurchase all the songs you lost, unless you burned a transcoded CD, which I have only done twice before I gave up on them.

CD's you can do whatever you want with them after you rip a backup on your PC, AAC, MP3, ACC, Ogg or whatever else you want, and if something happens to your portable or HD you still have the originals at home.

Does anyone really need any other reason to hate i-tunes and what they stand for?

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^I think it's great for all generations to listen to old music, I just have an issue with throwing away everything that quality stands for by companies like Apple who are outright shysters and dishonorable. How on earth they have brainwashed an entire generation of young people to believe that without your i-pod you are nothing is beyond me to fathom.:dunno:

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Is this generation even worthy of The Beatles? :think:

Everyone is worthy! no one should be excluded from listening to the Beatles just because of their age...........

"It's gonna be alright"

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tayson ray

Members online