The Apples In Stereo

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
the+apples+in+stereo+-+new-magnetic-wonder.jpg

I LOVE These guys/ and gal and really they should have had a thread much sooner than this! So here goes. This American Indie rock band from Denver Colorado are evrything this Beatles fan would love in an indie band!! Fronted by singer songwriter Robert Schneider, this band has some amazing songs and melodies and I hope those that haven't heard of them will enjoy the experience.

These guys are as much fun as the good old days of Saturday Morning Cartoons in the 70's!!!!

robert-bobbert.jpg

SXSW-Apples%20In%20Stereo.jpg

applesinstereo1.jpg

tumblr_lf8gzaosne1qasn5g.jpg

Official Facebook

Wikipedia

Fun Trick Noisemaker (1995)
Tone Soul Evolution (1997)
Her Wallpaper Reverie (1999)
The Discovery of a World Inside the Moone (2000)
Velocity of Sound (2002)
New Magnetic Wonder (2007)
Travellers in Space and Time (2010)

Apples+in+Stereo.jpg

Phil B.

Far Out Man!
Reaction score
I read about these guys in a record magazine years ago and came upon Her Wallpaper Reverie in a used CD store and bought it on a whim.

I was surprised at how well the album was produced and how adept the muscians were.

Every other music nut I talked to looked at me funny when I mentioned them, so I kind of listened to it in solitary confinement. :heheh:

I have found that like most Beatles albums (IMHO) it's best listened to from start to finish. I had to look at the liner notes a couple times to make sure this was made in 1999, lol.

Great idea for a thread about a band that isn't heard about a whole lot. (At least not in these parts)

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Right?? I had almost the same experience with the same CD. Saw it in an add and went for it on a whim and loved them!!

Benefits Of Lying (With Your Friend)

Love this track

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
This ain't bad. I really really love the guitarist and the vocalist. Very chill feel. I'll be checking these guys out more; it's been a while since I dove into Indie Rock.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
These guys are like watching a bunch of feel good Archies, Josie and the Pussycats and Groovy Ghoulies cartoons!! :grinthumb

They Rock!

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
These guys are like watching a bunch of feel good Archies, Josie and the Pussycats and Groovy Ghoulies cartoons!! :grinthumb

They Rock!

Definitely. They are a definite feel good indie rock band. That's what I love most about indie rock in the first place. I'll give these guys more listen throughout this week :grinthumb

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
What I miss is the two singers. Their old drummer was a female member of the band...drummer and second vocalist.

Hilarie is her name and I love when she sings. The chorus on this is killer.

Sunndal Song

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online

No members online now.