Texas Hippie Coalition (Official Thread)

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
Another "Ripper" of a track from Big Dad Ritch and the boys, don't be put off by the name TEXAS HIPPIE COALITION....somehow I cant see these guys chilling out putting flowers in their hair !:heheh:

Back From Hell

Pentalarc

Reaction score
Okay, this might be a little out of nowhere and odd, but does anyone know if Texas Hippie Coalition did a song called "Maryjane" (not exactly a rare title).

The reason I asked is because a couple of years ago, a friend of mine gave me a disk with some music on it that he forgot to remove some other files of of some other music, one of which was a song called "Maryjane" that I really liked. I put it into my music collection, and never really thought about it.

Eventually, I tried to find out who had done that song, and couldn't find out. So eventually I moved on.

Recently, however I started listening to Texas Hippie Coalition, and even more recently, "Maryjane" came up in a random shuffle of a 1200+ song pl aylist, and when it played, I immediately thought "That sounds just like Texas Hippie Coalition." So I was wondering if it might be them, but I can't find any info.

Anyone know?

Thanks a bunch

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
Texas Hippie Coalition have since released two more albums
Ride on ...2014 and are back again with the recently released "Dark side of black"album
Here are a couple of tracks off the newbie

Angel fall / Come get it

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
wow dude gotten the first two albums these guys surely do headbanging !!!!

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
2023 album Name Lives On

IMG_0425.jpeg

new video..Hard Habit

Hell Hounds

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics