Take the Martha Challenge!!!!

Martha Washington

eat it! it's GOOD for you
Reaction score
Hey Ma, look!
over a hundred posts in the NEW CRF!!!
Top of the world ma!!

Anybody who can beat me to 200, I will proclaim you the Big Kahuna, Top Dog, Uber Mousekateer of cyberspace.

It probably won't be true, but I'd be willing to say it.
That's just the sort of message board posting fool I am.

cnbpjb

Reaction score
Sorry for being a tad :confused: confused, but how can anyone find the time to get to that many post!

Unless they live by the song, "Too Much Time On My Hands" by Styx? :cool:

willg54

Reaction score
Too Too much time. That's it! But those of us who like to spend a little time here, eventually rack up the "miles", so to speak. I post a lot 'cause I want to get people to respond. Although, sometimes it doesn't help. Just stick around this place long enough, and you too will become a little crazy and co-dependent on some of the other crazies here. Thus, plenty of time for lots of posts!! :D
pic_0a.jpg

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey willg, thanks for hanging here when its not all the packed. I do hope you stay for a good while and keep this forum running with all your great posts!!

willg54

Reaction score
Thanks Shaggy!
I'll do the best I can. I realize people get busy with stuff and forget to come back and talk with friends. I've noticed that some of our regulars haven't been here much lately. I miss hearing from them and sharing ideas, insights, and laughs. Telecat, angshu, Martha, Kath . . .all great contributors. Wish they'd take a break from other stuff and grace us with their presence. I WILL say, however, that I appreciate all the new members that have contributed to the forum recently. Thanks!
Guess I'll have to come up with some really dumb threads that people will respond to out of shear disbelief in my utter stupidity. I know that Martha posted a lot here in the beginning, when u first started up. He gave people lots of choices of various threads to choose from. I think that's what we need, more new threads. Even if some fall by the wayside, there's bound to be a few that capture the interest of different members.
So, I'll put on my thinkin' cap and see what I can come up with. :)
The%20Thinker.jpg

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online

No members online now.