Take part in a scientific study on Led Zeppelin!

Khor1255

Reaction score
I turned my paper in.

Actually, I'm thinking if the survey was what it claims to be why not ask questions like which album is your favorite? If you feel they were headed towards making better or worse music had they continued? What thoughts (if any) you have about Led Zep members post Zeppelin recordings?

etc etc

But I am hardly an expert on how statistics are gathered and maybe didn't fully understand the real aim of the survey.

Interesting though. Good luck.

Last edited:

O2London

Reaction score
Thank you very much!

Khor1255: in fact, there is a lot of interesting question I would like to ask, but it would take an hour to complete the questionnaire! And for some questions, I can have the response on the Led Zeppelin official forum in the "poll/survey" section.

Khor1255

Reaction score
Cool, it just kind of reads like a marketing survey on whether there is interest for a new Zeppelin tour. Interesting poll though.

O2London

Reaction score
I may continue to work on this subject later and make long interview (between 30 min and 1 hour) with Led Zeppelin fans and fans of other rock bands of the 60's and 70's. It will be very interesting...

O2London

Reaction score
I completed your survey.

I hope you get an good grade on your dissertation :grinthumb

In fact there are no grades in dissertation : you pass or fail. But if you do a very good job, you can get a "very good", but it's not very important. I hope that there wil be Led Zeppelin fans among the persons who will evaluate my disseration!

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
I don't think it'll be hard to find a Zeppelin fan on here to give you their input O2. I'd say they're right behind the Beatles in terms of overall popularity on the forum. :)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DebDimond

Members online

No members online now.