Strange PM ????

Laughing Gravy

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I logged on to find a very strange PM waiting for me this morning.

"Don't mess with TeleCat. He told us all about the dumb ass pm you sent him. He is the coolest guy here so you messed with the wrong dude punk!!!!!

Don't come back or we will ban you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

All I've done since I joined this site is make the odd music related comment here and there on the boards. I'm not taking this PM seriously I would just like to let the good people here know that I Come In Peace I have no beef with anyone and absolutely no reason or desire to send anyone insulting PM's.
Respect to all........
LG

APageMark

Reaction score
You'll probably find that the sender has already been banned. Someone, somewhere in the illustrious history of this site holds a grudge. Just someone looking to stir the pot.

Don't let 'em discourage you from posting. At least it wasn't completely false...Telecat IS one of the coolest guys here.

Midnight Rider

Captain Karma
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I logged on to find a very strange PM waiting for me this morning.

"Don't mess with TeleCat. He told us all about the dumb ass pm you sent him. He is the coolest guy here so you messed with the wrong dude punk!!!!!

Don't come back or we will ban you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

All I've done since I joined this site is make the odd music related comment here and there on the boards. I'm not taking this PM seriously I would just like to let the good people here know that I Come In Peace I have no beef with anyone and absolutely no reason or desire to send anyone insulting PM's.
Respect to all........
LG

You should let us know who sent it so we make sure he is banned. He has been doing this sort of thing from time to time under various names to try and get under our skin. I just ignore him. If you get anything questionable just let me know though so I can send the grim reaper to take care of him.

billtjr51

Reaction score
I had been away from the group for awhile. When I started posting again, I got a similar pm supposedly from a group member. Then a few weeks after that I got another, supposedly from another member. I just ignored it but let it be known someone was trying to cause trouble. You would think if someone disliked the group, they would just leave.

Laughing Gravy

Reaction score
No problem the PM came from "7056" .
As I say I didn't take it seriously, I just wanted to get it out in the open to clear the air.
I've come across similar before and it always gets me that the people who do this kind of thing are most probably adults with a family holding down a job and living on the face of it a normal life.
What makes some people revert to their childhood as soon as they switch their computer on...beats me I just don't get it ?
Its sad really isn't it I really do pity them.
Oh well never mind.........
:D

Midnight Rider

Captain Karma
Reaction score
Our friendly neigborhood troll often sends these pm's to several people at a time. I guess he has trouble posting since we can usually pick him out and ban him so he sends pms since the mods don't see that. If you get a questionable pm let me know so I can take care of the troublemaker quickly as possible. The main thing is don't pay any attention to him and keep the posts coming.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notmrdurden

Staff online

Members online