Slam Cartel

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
unledcbx.png

I caught this band's latest single, Sundown, on Planet Rock radio the other day and immediately had my interest piqued. The London-based band have been together around three years, and is made up of Giles Van Lane on vocals, Marc Neudeck on bass, Tommy Hendriksen on guitar, Steve Campkin on drums, Adam Lee - keyboards & guitars and principal songwriter, Terence Warville - guitar.

Their debut album, Handful Of Dreams, was released on digital format in July, but as yet I don't think it's available to buy on CD over here (Amazon.com has it but not UK's Amazon :() As always, I'm waiting until I can buy the CD!

Anyway here's a few tunes, see what you think - I reckon these guys have a real classic rock sound going on and I'm loving the few songs I've heard by them so far :grinthumb

(There's hardly anything by these guys on Youtube yet)

And to listen to their latest single, visit their Myspace page

SLAM CARTEL | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
I like what I hear so far Tray though I must admit I've never heard of 'em. Shame the cd's not yet available.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Slam Cartel is new for me, but I like these "throwback" kind of bands.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for the CD when it comes out.

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
^^^ What hacks me off LG is they are an UK based band yet the hard copy of the album isn't available to buy over here yet, just over The Pond qfWaE.gif

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^It's rare that we get something before you do Tray, but I have no doubt that Sox and Sweaty and you will see them live before they come anywhere near where I live...:D

Slam Cartel

'Handful of Dreams'
Reaction score
Hey Guys, the CD is on hard copy but yes from the Amazon.com this is a self funded album so sometimes we just have to go with what's on offer, we do actually want it to be available in the shop stores, it is our aim, hope your weekend is a good one and your week even better...SC

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
Brilliant to see you visit here!! Ah I understand now, sorry to have had a moan about the unavailability of the CD over here :) Just checked it out on Amazon.com & even with shipping it's very reasonable so will place an order :grinthumb

Keep up the good work guys and best of luck with everything :cheers2

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
I ended up downloading the album, as I was too impatient to order it from Amazon US and have to wait for it to arrive!

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online

No members online now.