Similar McCartney Melody

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
1: 02 to like 1:08 what does that melody remind anyone of....I think it's a similar melody from a rock/pop song too. Anyway I like this piece of music!

Happens again at 3:29

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
Wow, now you have me wondering. That song is from Give My regards To Broad Street, but it was omitted from some versions, e.g. vinyl. It was produced by George Martin who was classically trained, and when he gets together with Paul on projects, they come up with some brilliant and interesting things. :) I almost want to say it sounds like the "dream" version of Eleanor Rigby, but I'm just not that sure.

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
Okay, this may sound far fetched, but I listened to that over and over and then I left it. Now I have a cross between No More Lonely Nights and Moon River going around in my head. :uh:

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Good choices so far...keep em comin'...I never thought about Moon River...LOL! But yeah I can see that

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
Does it sound like it's in here around the 3:00 mark? The original name for it was: Goodnight Lonely Princess. I'm still looking. It's a tough job, but someone has to listen to Paul. :tongue:

Eleanor Rigby/Eleanor's Dream

tkitna

Reaction score
Sounds like the 'Laverne and Shirley' theme song to me.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shannan518

Members online