Signature

Musikwala

Popmartian
Reaction score
I tried to include an image in my signature on the forum and it has been greatly reduced in size. Meanwhile I see other people having huge signatures that take up half the space of their post! :gig How come?

Is it because I attached a file from my computer as opposed to sharing the link from a site like photobucket?

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^That is probably the reason MW...I don't have a signature myself.;)

Black Dahlia

A Seasoned Witch
Reaction score
knit_zpsfc5fd374.gif

Upload it to an album in your profile, then link it from there. When you click on the image in your album, copy the "BB Code" and paste it in the signature field as text.
(it will already have the image brackets around it)

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
Sure! :grinthumb I never looked at your profile page, until now. You have a nice picture of yourself there. How did I know U2 would be playing? :gig

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score
Great Floyd picture in the sig, Musikwala :grinthumb .... glad to see you got it sorted.

I have the opposite problem to not being able to display a sig, I guarantee there are people on here who change their underwear less frequently than I change my sig pic(s) .... it's my indecisive obsessive compulsive disorder, and it's why I take about 25 minutes to make my mind up what to order from the dessert menu whenever I go to a restaurant, and then when I finally eat it I spend the rest of the time complaining that I wish I'd ordered what everyone else was having.

Usually depends on what band/artist I am blitzing at the time, and summer time is always the time for lots of Springsteen music every day, so here he is .... for now :uh:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Staff online

Members online