Should we reboot the House of Wax thread?

Should we reboot the House of Wax thread?

• Yes

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
Hmmmm, well everyone who actively uses the thread approves and I don't see the momentum going the other way. I will make the move. :)

I had planned on moving it to the graveyard. :) I was thinking maybe you might want to open a vinyl care thread and all the experts here can put there tips in one thread. New thread/thread ideas are always great for keeping activity up in here. :grinthumb

wow wee that's a fabulous idea @Soot and Stars.....:bow::bow::omg::bow:

Vader

Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars
Reaction score
Hmmmm, well everyone who actively uses the thread approves and I don't see the momentum going the other way. I will make the move. :)

I had planned on moving it to the graveyard. :) I was thinking maybe you might want to open a vinyl care thread and all the experts here can put there tips in one thread. New thread/thread ideas are always great for keeping activity up in here. :grinthumb

I think we should combine both collections and any care of tips etc. In the new thread. Kind of an all things Vinyl thread like Sox invisioned when opened the thread to begin with.
Also, I'd like to suggest a name change to something like " House of Vinyl " so people unfamiliar with the wax slang term will be readily able to identify the context / subject of the thread.
I swear I avoided The House Of Wax originally because I thought was a thread about a Wax Museum ...lol

And I was already aware of the term.

recgord27

Walking down a dusty road
Reaction score

How about also adding a link at the bottom in the similar threads of the new page referencing the graveyard page :)

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I took everyone's input and did what i could to integrate everything. The House of Wax has been laid to rest in the graveyard with a proper link in the newly created House of Vinyl thread. The new thread is in the same section (Rock Lounge) and stickied like the last one. Hope you guys are just as enthusiastic in contributing as you were before and we attract both old and new members to the thread. I will be closing this thread as it's served it's purpose. Thanks for giving me the input and if you have any further questions or additions just PM me or another staff member. Peace! :grinthumb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HildredLad

Members online