Set list

TeleCat

Blackmore's Advocate
Reaction score
My set list for next Sunday's open jam. Hung out with some musicians who are a lot better than me but they told me to pick up to ten songs and they'd be ready. Should be fun.

Hey Baby - Nugent
Speed King - Deep Purple
Lonely Is The Night - Billy Squire
Dragon Attack - Queen
The Ocean - Zeppelin
Running Down A Dream - Tom Petty
Sail Away - Deep Purple

Midnight Rider

Captain Karma
Reaction score
That's an interesting list. Sounds like you should have a great time. The Governor of my fine state "John Huntsman" has Jam sessions in the basement of the governor's mantion. I would love to sneak in and catch that sometime. From what I have heard they are actually pretty good.

TeleCat

Blackmore's Advocate
Reaction score
Your governor sounds like a fine man. Those are some songs I know all the way through guitar solos and all with slight imprvisation here and there. I'd like to do a Deep Purple set but that might not go over so well. I haven't played in front of people for about 12 years. But I know most of the people that frequent the bar.

Last edited:

TeleCat

Blackmore's Advocate
Reaction score
Ready my ass. I guess all the alchohol drenched "**** yeah's" when discussing songs last week fell by the way side. Got to sit in on a few tunes though. Green Onions and Funk #49 and a few short leads on What Is Hip (complete with synth horns).

TeleCat

Blackmore's Advocate
Reaction score
Went to the open jam again last night. Had a good time with some pedestrian rock and roll. Day Tripper, Can't Get Enough and Born To Be Wild.

I was just reading about Bad Company bassist Boz Burrell and how he claimed he had to "dummy down" his approach after playing in King Krimson.

APageMark

Reaction score
Went to the open jam again last night. Had a good time with some pedestrian rock and roll. Day Tripper, Can't Get Enough and Born To Be Wild.

I was just reading about Bad Company bassist Boz Burrell and how he claimed he had to "dummy down" his approach after playing in King Krimson.

Really? Never really noticed. I'll have to listen to some Boz KC and then toss on some BC.

Reaction score
my next gig(donno if or when) or if my band will stay together, but lonely is the night might be on there, a tom petty tune, but listen to her heart is a little easier haha, and maybe let it be, and speaking of bad company bassist, hows feel like makin love sound

decent so far, might add a couple more songs, donno if im still gonna wanna be in it with my drummer, friend since third grade but some people dont grow up with the rest of us

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
musicdude420

Members online