Saxon (Official Thread)

Vader

Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars
Reaction score
Didn't mean to step on your video so reposting on this page....

Another band I love... been waiting too long for this. Awesome album cover!

640x640.jpg

Last edited:

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
Ordered my copy special edition cd, can't wait they were good at Rambling Man last year, maybe they will play download or one of the other big ones.

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
Received today, got cans on and blasting my ears before beer with Lourealm, it's a cracking album so far, great crisp sound, some heavy riffs and vocals, well done Biff, keep em coming, proper metal.

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Received today, got cans on and blasting my ears before beer with Lourealm, it's a cracking album so far, great crisp sound, some heavy riffs and vocals, well done Biff, keep em coming, proper metal.

Finally got my copy and gave it a couple of spins. Couldn't agree more Sweaty. Yet another winner from Saxon.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Finally got my copy and gave it a couple of spins. Couldn't agree more Sweaty. Yet another winner from Saxon.

Can you believe it, this is Saxon's 21st album!!!! I wanted it as soon as I saw / / heard the title track video. It's a decent album, with a couple tracks that are what I would call So-So Stinkers.....Hard and Fast for instance. Overall, I'd give the album an above average rating.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Its refreshing to see an honest take on it of being an above average album. Lowers my expectations a bit to avoid being disappointed. lol

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Its refreshing to see an honest take on it of being an above average album. Lowers my expectations a bit to avoid being disappointed. lol

For me, it is hard to get too excited over a new album from a band that has been around as long as Saxon. They just don't seem to put out anything super exciting and new.......if you know what I mean.

I am looking forward to something new from Avantasia, which is suppose to come out next March, I think. Also, I think Amon Amarth is suppose to put out a new album.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
For me, it is hard to get too excited over a new album from a band that has been around as long as Saxon. They just don't seem to put out anything super exciting and new.......if you know what I mean.

I am looking forward to something new from Avantasia, which is suppose to come out next March, I think. Also, I think Amon Amarth is suppose to put out a new album.

Yeah I see what you mean. Saxon just aim for a consistent way about their music.

What did you think of Iron Maiden's new one?

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Can you believe it, this is Saxon's 21st album!!!! I wanted it as soon as I saw / / heard the title track video. It's a decent album, with a couple tracks that are what I would call So-So Stinkers.....Hard and Fast for instance. Overall, I'd give the album an above average rating.

I believe it, because I own each and every one of them! :oyea: Like Riff Raff, I appreciate an honest opinion, but while I don't really think the album has any fillers - it's pretty solid through and through - we can agree that they are not offering anything new! :D

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online

Members online